CentorThai data logger measures and stores up to 32,000 humidity (0 to 100%RH) and temperature (-35 to 80℃(-31~176°F)) readings. Dew point and more professional applications can be provided by the PC software DGraph™. User can know logger’s status, alarm indication and low battery indication are via flashing red/green LED and yellow LED. The button on housing can be used to start logging, or confirm and clear LED alarm when LED alarm is hold status.
User can plug data logger straight into PC’s USB port without any cables. Before getting started, user need to install USB driver and DGraph™ software, provided on the CD which is included in product packing box. All the software can run under Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8(32 bit and 64 bit Versions). User can easily use DGraph™ software to setup sample rate (from 10 seconds to 12 hours), high/low alarm limit and start/stop method, and download data to PC, etc. And then user can view, analyze and print the data, or export other file formats (txt, xsl, csv, bmp, jpg).
Especially, for some professional applications, user can set access password, name each channel, enable/disable specified channel, input calibration data for each channel, disable LED indication for saving power, and select sample mode (Instant, Average, Maximum and Minimum).
- USB interface directly communicate with PC for setup and data download
- User can set access password for data logger
- User can name each channel and enable/disable specified channel freely
- LED alarm enable/disable, LED alarm hold enable/ disable and alarm limit settings for all channels via DGraphTM
- User can input formula to customize compound graph from selected logging data
- User can create and customize new unit easily and freely for all measurement parameters
- Logging status indication via red/green LED and battery status indication via yellow LED
- Start logging method: Immediately, Button, Delayed
- User can input two point calibration value for each channel when setup
- Dew point calculated via software DGraph™
- IP66 environmental protection
- Replaceable lithium battery and logged data are not lost if battery exhausted